Yes, we admit it – we have a problem. A Dijon mustard problem, we are addicted! Take your ribs game to the next level with these incredible, french style, ribs.
Pork Loin Ribs with Dijon Mustard
- 250 ml Creme Fraiche or sour cream
- 1/2 cup White Wine Sauvignon Blanc preferred – nothing pricey
- 8 tbsp Dijon Mustard Get the best quality you can, it makes a difference
- 2 medium Onions diced
- 250 g Cheddar Cheese grated
- 2 kg Pork Loin Ribs
- Butter for the roasting pan
- In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche and the dijon mustard, stir well and try your best not to taste too much!
- Then add the grated cheese, season salt and pepper to taste and stir again
- Spread the mixture evenly over the ribs, leave for 1 hour so the meat can soak in the mustard a bit more. If pressed for time, cook straight away as long as the ribs are at room tempreture
- Preheat the oven to 200°. Grease your roasting pan with the butter.
- Spread the onions at the bottom of the dish and place the ribs on the onions
- Pour the white wine.
- Cook for 45 minutes and viola!